EcoWatt is a next generation energy company, covering the whole energy chain from development, construction to operation and management of renewable energy plants and combining green energy with blockchain tokenization.
We need your knowledge and expertise as HR OFFICE MANAGER – become a responsible part of our success.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- 5 years+ of experience in Human Resources, organizational development, business or related area
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract and an attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours (flexitime) and the option to work from home
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
Interested? Then send us your documents via the “Online Application” button below.