EcoWatt is a next generation energy company, covering the whole energy chain from development, construction to operation and management of renewable energy plants and combining green energy with blockchain tokenization.
We need your knowledge and expertise as IT SALES SPECIALIST – become a responsible part of our success.
- Communicate with customers
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes
- Create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- 5 years+ of experience in Blockchain and NFTs
- Good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses – though having technical skills before you start isn’t essential
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Passion, dedication and focus
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Bussiness awareness
- Good English skills, German skills are beneficial.
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract and an attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours (flexitime) and the option to work from home
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
Interested? Then send us your documents via the “Online Application” button below.