EcoWatt is a next generation energy company, covering the whole energy chain from development, construction to operation and management of renewable energy plants and combining green energy with blockchain tokenization.
We need your knowledge and expertise as LEGAL SECRETARY – become a responsible part of our success.
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its performance and potential risks.
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Develop budgets that meet the requirements of company departments.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Controlling the payments
- Preparing contracts
- 5 years + of experience in drafting contracts, presentions and reports
- Reads, researches, reviews, verifies, and routes correspondence, reports, and legal documents.
- Drafts, revises, and edits letters and other written documents, and collects and analyzes information
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Good English skills, German skills are beneficial.
- A secure job in a sustainable industry
- An open-ended employment contract and an attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours (flexitime) and the option to work from home
- Comprehensive onboard training and individual initial training
- Cooperation in a spirit of trust and a dynamic, appreciative atmosphere
- Exciting, challenging tasks and interesting perspectives
- Room for implementing your own ideas
- International cooperation in a continuously growing company
Interested? Then send us your documents via the “Online Application” button below.